Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wise Woman

I was driving home from work tonight and I was recalling some advice my Grandma has given me over the years. It made me smile to know that she is always looking out for me and is a wise, wise woman!
1. When I went to Mardi Gras in 2001, my Grandma wrote me a letter and told me not to talk to strangers. ( I was 20 at the time!)
2. When Ron and I were house-hunting my Grandma told me to make sure that the our front door looked like the rest of the doors in the neighborhood!
3. When Ron and I got married, my Grandma told me to make sure that we insure my wedding ring!
4. When Ron and I had kids, my Grandma told me to make sure that we take the girls to plays, musicals and theatre!
5. My Grandma also once told me to safety pin the socks before I did laundry to keep the pairs together!
I love my Grandma and plan on getting more advie from her in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers