Friday, March 19, 2010

So Lucky!

I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who supports me with everything I do. I am so lucky to have two beautiful girls who keep me on my toes. I am so lucky to have a great family who surrounds me daily. I am so lucky to have a great job that challenges me on a day to day basis. I am so lucky to have friends who are there for me through thick and thin. I am so lucky to be blessed with an amazing best friend. I am so lucky to have a life that I am proud of. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to show my daughters that you can have a career and a family. I am so lucky to have overcome many challenges and come out on top! I am so lucky to have such a blessed life! I love my life! I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers