Saturday, January 23, 2010

These Are The Moments

Nobody ever said it was going to be easy. Motherhood is something you cannot study to become great at, you just take things day by day and focus on the good versus the challenging. Tia and Sydney are two very sweet girls who express some of the sweetest moments.
When I snuggle with Sydney at night, she often rubs my forehead. as I often do when I put her to sleep. Tia said to me tonight, "Mommy when I was in your tummy I wished that I had a great Mom like you". Also, the other night when Tia sensed that I was stressed out, as I went to tucking her into bed, she started to rub my shoulders and gave me a massage. These are the moments that I will treasure forever and hope that they always remember the beautiful girls they are from the inside out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers