Sunday, August 2, 2009

T-W-O. . . . enough said






This is what happens when a two year old tries to paint her own fingernails and toenails. I would not recommend trying this at home.
Let me just tell you how this happened, so hold your phone calls to CPS. I painted Sydney's toe nails this morning and I told her to sit on the couch while they dried. Instead of listening Sydney curled her toes and walked on the carpet, yes while they were still wet. So, I then got nail polish remover and took it off. Sydney apparently took matters into her own hands when I was in the shower and painted her fingers and toes.
P.S. I can't get it off Sydney or the carpet.

1 comment:

  1. I have made a note...
    Blog looks good Sarah. I'm glad I can keep up with you and the family when we don't talk that often.

    ReplyDelete

Followers